Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

TGIF

I don't know what it is about coming home and finding a large box on my front porch that gets me so excited, but I'm already anticipating next Thursday when I'm due to receive a very large box of goodies from Close To My Heart as I placed an order this week. This is the largest order I've placed yet because I had three lovely ladies sign up to attend my Twitterpated Workshop next Sunday (9/27) so I ordered the Basic Kit "plus" for all four of us. In addition, I'm stocking up on a bunch of paper, inks, stamps and other "bling" to prepare for being a vendor at a local festival where I'll be selling mostly handmade cards and some CTMH products. The event is called Clifton Day (http://www.cliftonday.com/) and is taking place on October 11. Stay tuned for more info regarding this event.

As for the workshop I'm hosting a week from this Sunday, I'll be taking pictures and will post them here so that you can see what it's all about. Happy Friday to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment