Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2021

Spring and Flowers and Gnomes...Oh My!!!

Based on my being recognized at the Cut It Up Challenge Blog last month, I am serving as a guest designer for their current Spring Challenge.  The theme is die cut flowers and/or butterflies.  In response to the challenge, I upcycled a cigar box with a Flower and Gnome theme in mind.  









The supplies I used are as follows:

PhotoPlay Papers:  Tulla and Norbert collection

Heartfelt Creations:  Oakberry Lane Blossoms (cling stamps and craft dies), flower stamens

Gina K Designs and Therm-O-Web:  Gnome for the Holidays Craft Kit (including gnome dies)

Distress Inks:  used to color the die cut flowers





5 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! I love the gnomes. Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up for our Spring flowers/butterflies challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful and such a lovely idea! Great combination of papers and embellishments! So happy you joined us this challenge at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete