Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What to do when you are snowbound?

Craft, craft, craft!! Here in northern Virginia, we've been out of school/work since last Friday. Normally, I would be feeling pretty stir crazy, but thanks to all of my paper and stamps, I've been keeping myself pretty busy! One project I've become quite smitten with is making scrapbook-inspired dry erase boards. I was first introduced to this idea back in December when I attended a holiday party hosted by fellow CTMH consultant, Barb Carrico. At the party, we had a gift exchange and I received the beatiful dry erase board pictured below, made by fellow CTMH consultant, Kelly Rizzo. As you can see, Kelly is very talented and I felt so fortunate to be the recipient of such a beatiful, handcrafted item! She used the CTMH Unforgettable Level 2 Paper Packet to make this board, along with a few different stamp sets and embellishments...
So, I decided to give it a try and the following four boards are the result of my efforts....

If you like any of these and would be interested in learning to make one, please e-mail me at christinemhealy@yahoo.com or contact me at (703)927-2404 as I'm preparing a list for a future class. If you would like to purchase one for yourself or as a gift (makes a great teacher and/or mother's day gift), please visit my Etsy web-site where I'm selling them: http://itsapaperthing.etsy.com/ Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment