Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Join me for a scrapping session this Sunday, March 25!

I'm back!!!  it's been a little more than a year since my last post.  In all that time, life has been hectic...especially with my day job as a social worker.  However, I am finally coming up for air and it seems like things are becoming more manageable at work. 

So, now that my day job is easing up, I can focus more time and energy on my late night crafting...LOL.  I'm really excited about hosting some  scrapping sessions at my home in my "crafting cave" - kind of like a man cave, only with better stuff...like stamps, paper, ink, ribbons, etc.....you know, all that stuff we girlie crafters like to play with!!!  The first scrapping session in 2012 is this coming Sunday, March 25.  I have a couople of ladies joining me and I'm hoping to post some pics afterward so you'll have to check back next week to see us in action. 

Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment