Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Paper Smooches Blog Hop

I can't believe it's been four years since I last posted on my blog!  I've always hoped to come back, and no time like the present...right?  A lot has changed since I was last active on my blog, perhaps the most significant being that my family and I moved from a townhouse to a single family home.  We are still in Northern Virginia, just further west.  Another change is that I'm no longer a consultant for CTMH, but I still buy their products occasionally from a friend who sells them.  Her name is Hannah Ahn and you can visit her CTMH website here.  In the past six months or so, I've become addicted...literally...to following several bloggers who are well known in the paper crafting industry.  In addition to blogging, several of them sell their own line of products, which include stamps, inks, papers, dies, and/or numerous other items we crafters love!  One of these companies, Paper Smooches, just released a new stamp set and several dies, which you can see on their blog.  As part of this release, the PS Design Team created several cards to showcase ways you may use the products.  To see their artwork, hop on over to each of their blogs starting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment