Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stitching on Cards

I wanted to share with you this card that I recently made using embroidery floss as a border. First, I pre-punched small holes (evenly spaced) using a piercing tool. Then, I used a simple hand-stitching technique to attach the floss to the card. Besides papercrafting, I really enjoy sewing so this technique allows me to merge my two crafts into one! CTMH products used include:
  • Creative Basics Animal Cookies Collection (X5807) = blue flowered paper
  • My Acrylix stamp set - For Every Occasion (D1187) = Hi!
  • White Daisy Variety Pack (Z1300) = white paper flower
  • Craft Buttons - Summer Collection (Z1282)
  • Embroidery Floss - Red & Pink Assortment (Z1092)
  • Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad - Dutch Blue (Z2119)

No comments:

Post a Comment