Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Card Project for Mom's Group

Well here I am again at mid-night typing away. While I truly do love staying up late, my body is not so happy when the alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m......uuuuuuggghh!!

I haven't posted anything during the past two weeks because I've been using my time in the evenings to focus on making cards. A couple weeks ago, I was "hired" by my sister-in-law, Laura, to make cards for the four women who hold positions in her mother's group (president, secretary, etc.). Every six months, the officers change over and the ones who are finished receive a parting gift as a token of appreciation. When Laura asked me if I would be interested in making some blank cards to be given to each of the four officers as their parting gift, I jumped at the chance. Afterall, it serves as a great opportunity to do some creating, and also allows me to get my name and product out to the public since I would like to move more in the direction of selling my handmade papercrafts in the future.

So without further ado, here is a sneak peek at a few of the cards the officers will be receiving next week at their meeting...


All of the products used to make this birthday card (above) are CTMH except for the ribbon. Stamped very lightly is the sentiment: "Make a wish..............."

I must give credit for the design of these two cards (above) to my wonderful CTMH supervisor, Jennifer Bohnart, who is a crafting diva!! She hosted my CTMH Kick-off party back in May and this was the "make and take" project. I especially like these two cards as they use one of my favorite CTMH stamp sets which is "Be Yourself" and was the May Stamp of the Month.


Last, but certainly not least, are the monogram cards where I used the Tickled Pink Kit papers (striped) and incorporated some "bling"....tiny rhinestones are one of my favorite embellishments to use.

I hope the ladies like receiving these cards as much as I enjoyed making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment