Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Follow-up From Twitterpated Workshop

I've missed posting recently as I've been consumed with preparing for the Clifton Day Festival (http://www.cliftonday.com/) where I'll be selling my handmade cards this coming Sunday, October 11.
I've been wanting to let you know how the Twitterpated Workshop I hosted on September 27 turned out. For me, it was an awesome way to spend a Sunday afternoon! And I believe the three ladies who joined me felt the same way since they all expressed interest in attending future workshops that I might host. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ladies for coming - you all did a spectacular job and I loved sharing our hobby!!
And speaking of future workshops, I am hoping to advertise my next event by the end of next week (mid October). It will likely be scheduled for a Sunday afternoon, either November 1st or 8th....so come visit my blog again soon to find out the details. I would love to have you join me!!

One of the best parts about the workshop is that I'll be giving away FREEbies including stamps and other CTMH products. At this last workshop, one of the ladies won the September Stamp of the Month for free (retail value of $22.95)...just by attending and having her name drawn. Also, each workshop participant purchased a paper packet "kit" that included an exclusive stamp set from CTMH and a full-color Workshop Guide that gives detailed instructions for making one 2-page layout and six cards (two each of three designs). Also, the guide provides pictures of one other scrapbook layout and three other card designs. Pictured above are the three cards I made for the workshop. I followed the guide pretty closely, but added my own touch moreso to the sorbet-colored mushroom card on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment