Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Preparing for Clifton Day Festival

I can't believe it's almost here....this will be my first year participating as a vendor at the Clifton Day Festival (http://www.cliftonday.com/) held this coming Sunday, October 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Clifton, Virginia. Since this will be my first time at the Festival, I don't know what to expect, but I'm really hoping to meet some people who like to play with paper, stamps, and ink as much as I do! And if I'm really lucky, I may get some folks who want to sign up for one of the upcoming workshops I'm planning to host in November. Of course, a big reason I'll be at the Festival is to sell my handmade cards. Sometimes I get into a groove and I'll make a group of cards that are similar, either using the same paper packet or same stamp. Here is an example:

Other times, I'll make a completely one-of-a-kind card like the examples that follow:

If you have some time, consider stopping by my booth #308 at the Clifton Day Festival this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment