Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

THANK YOU!!


I want to say a big THANK YOU to my fabulous supervisor with CTMH - Jennifer Bohnart - who gave me this Blog award...I'm so honored!! So, I've posted my answers here and then I'll be passing it along to: Trish and Elissa (so far, still need a few more referrals!). Here are the rules:


  • Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers

  • Alert them that you have given them this award

  • Must use ONE WORD responses

  • HAVE FUN!!!

1. Where is your cell phone ? workbag

2. Your hair? flat

3. Your mother? fabulous

4. Your father? traditional

5. Your favorite food? pasta

6. Your dream last night? freaky

7. Your favorite drink? caffeinated

8. Your dream/goal? contentment

9. What room are you in? office

10. Your hobby? creating

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? settled

13. Where were you last night? home

14. Something that you aren't? confrontational

15. Muffins? absolutely

16. Wish list item? house

17. Where did you grow up? suburbia

18. Last thing you did? blog

19. What are you wearing? clothes

20. Your TV? boring

21. Your Pets? pending

22. Friends? lots

23. Your life? good

24. Your mood? fair

25. Missing Someone? yes

26. vehicle? zoom-zoom

27. Something your not wearing? necklace

28. Your favorite store? depends

29. Your favorite color? undecided

30. When was the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? hhhmmm...

32. Your best friend? Monica

33. One place that I go to over and over? beach

34. One person who emails me regularly? Trish

35. Favorite place to eat? Cheesecake Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment