Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Awesome Class

Sorry that it's been a few weeks since I last posted, but I've been busy working on a couple of projects...spending more time creating and less on the computer. However, with the long Thanksgiving weekend coming up, I'm hoping to use the extra time to catch up and get some new pics on my blog of the cards and other projects I've been working on.

I wanted to say a special "thank you" to Eileen Hull (http://www.eileenhull.blogspot.com/) who taught a class this evening at Angela's Happy Stamper in Reston, Virginia. I attended this class to learn about the new Sizzix Scoreboard Dies that were designed by Eileen and are soon to hit store shelves. It was a completely hands-on class and we got to make three projects that are super cute!! I'm planning to take some pics of these too and post to my blog.

Since I don't currently own a die cut machine, I decided to ask for the Sizzix Big Shot for Christmas and my mom told me that she bought it for me this week...yippeeee...I can't wait to play with my new toy after Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment