Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Overdue Shout Out!!

I'm way overdue to send a "shout out" to Laura and all the lovely ladies in her Mom's Group who attended the cardmaking workshop I taught on October 22. I really enjoyed meeting them and watching them dive in to the four card projects that I laid out for them. Here are two of the four card projects I brought along for them to complete:


What was especially enjoyable for me was to watch as several of the ladies added their own personal touch to their cards. Some even changed the look completely by using the backside of the papers or different stamps since all the CTMH decorative papers are two-sided, and I was sure to bring along several different stamp sets. I think everyone really enjoyed the evening and, as a special bonus for me, five of the ladies signed up to attend another workshop that one of them will host in December! Yeah...I can't wait!! THANKS again ladies!!!

1 comment: