Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fabulous Flower Soft

I wanted to share this card I recently made using (of course) my beloved CTMH papers and stamps, but I added another product to the mix...this product is called Flower Soft (http://www.flower-soft.com/). If you haven't heard of it, you will, and if you haven't tried it, you should. It's super easy to use and will bring incredible texture to your cards, scrapbook layouts and other paper creations. Essentially, Flower Soft is "an amazing pot of coloured sprinkles" per the description on their web-site. While it is often used to embellish stamped images, there are many, many other ways to incorporate Flower Soft in your crafting. I have just begun to experiment with this innovative product and have made a few cards. For the card showcased in this post, I used a mix of three Flower Soft colors including nut brown, bright orange and russet red (for another example, view the "For You" card posted on my blog on October 6, 2009). Most recently, I purchased the polar white color which appears to have some natural sparkle. I can't wait to use this color with my CTMH stamp set, All Decked Out D1308, to make some snow men cards that I plan to give to my daughter's teachers for the holidays....I'll post some pics of these once I finish. If you have any questions about this product, feel free to contact me at christinemhealy@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment