Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2018

A Trio of Baby Cards

Today I am showing off a trio of baby cards I recently made using the Little Onesie stamp and coordinating die cut set by Clearly Besotted.  I colored the images using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers   The cards measure 3x3 inches each.  I have entered them into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Trio of Something.  There are a few people I know having babies this year so they should be put to good use soon enough!










2 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! I love the tiny size...Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheiron,

      Thank you for your recognition!!! I've enjoyed playing along with the SSS Monday Challenge these past couple of weeks!

      Delete