Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Card with Trio of Birds

I purchased the stamp set "I'm Tweet on You" (My Favorite Things) a while back but just recently got around to playing with it to make a few cards.   I was inspired by some cards I saw here on Pinterest. I colored the images using the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, and also used the Stitched Hillside Borders die set by Lawn Fawn to make the green hillside.  Since my card has a trio of birds and a birthday theme, I decided to enter it into both the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and Wednesday Challenge.


3 comments:

  1. super adorable card Christine, those birds are just so cute, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge,hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kath,
      Thanks so much for your recognition! I'm loving the Challenges!

      Delete
  2. Oh what an adorable scene and those cute image really pop.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete